Here are the details:
- Fabric: Any fabric – knit or woven, with or without stretch. Most people find knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch work the best, but it is personal preference. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 7 body measurements. This pattern is intended for female and kids body types, and can be used for adults, kids, babies, dolls and even stuffed animals.
- Outseam: Bikini, Briefs, Shorties or custom outseam
- Customize your gusset width and length, with optional enclosed gusset seams
- Side seams or side panels (great for scrap busting!)
- Waistband styles: Lingerie, visible, knit, fold-over or encased elastic; yoga bands, crossover bands and contour band
- Legband styles: Lingerie, knit or fold-over elastic, binding , bands, raw edge and hemmed
- 6 coverage options: Complete, full, mid, cheeky, super cheeky and thong
- Period underwear and trainers available
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
To buy this print, please go to the designer’s website, or follow the link, and buy the pattern, then save it to you device or PC. From there upload it to the ‘Drop Files Here’ upload section above and if you would like, select your options, by ticking the small box just before it says ‘Check Here’.
If you decide you would like your instruction book printed with your pattern order, then please also upload the Pattern Instruction PDF to the upload area.
There are more in-depth instructions on how to order patterns, try out our FAQ’s page or our A0 order form.
And if all else fails please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.